Taman Desa Tebrau lies in a mature residential neighbourhood of at least 13
developments, with the farthest being only 3km away. It is adjacent to Taman Johor Jaya, Taman Gaya, Taman Mount Austin and Taman Pelangi Indah.
Desa Tebrau Interchange
- Direct link to Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru, and Kota Tinggi.
- A two-level interchange that allows the main traffic to flow uninterrupted on the first
level while channelling traffic to Desa Tebrau or Taman Johor Jaya via ramps on the
- Also caters to public transport users with strategically-located bus stops and a paved
- Getting to Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Penang or other places up north is equally convenient
with the North-South Expressway 6km away.
- Linked to neighbouring communities by access roads.
- Shopping, dining, recreation & sports
- Jusco Tebrau City Shopping Centre (within Taman Desa Tebrau)
- Carrefour Hypermarket (2km)
- Giant Hypermarket (3km)
- Daiman Johor Jaya Sports Complex (1km)
- Daiman Bowling Centre (1km)
- Seri Alam Equestrian Club (8km)
- Tesco Hypermarket (Within Taman Desa Tebrau)
- Austin Hills Golf and Country Club (2km)
- Ponderosa Golf and Country Club (3km)
- Daiman 18 Golf club (3km)
Schools and Colleges
- Foon Yew No.5 Primary School (0.5km)
- Sunway College (0.5km)
Medical and Health Care
- Hospital Sultan Ismail (adjacent)
GPS: 1° 33' 18.98" N 103°47' 54.61" E