At Plenitude, we believe that quality education is the route to a better life.
The Plenitude Scholarship is established to help exceptional Malaysian students access further education. It is part of the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility and our quest to nurture scholars who will contribute towards building a more progressive society and nation.
Plenitude scholars will be offered internship opportunities and job placements at Plenitude upon graduation.
NURTURING FUTURE TALENTS
1. Hospitality, Culinary & Events Management related courses
- Hospitality Management
- Culinary Management
2. Business, Accounting & Finance related courses
- Accounting, Commerce and Finance
- Business & Management
3. Engineering, Building & Technology related courses
- Architecture & Built Environment
- Civil Engineering
- Real Estate & Property Management
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens;
- Eligible students who are pursuing full-time degree courses (undergraduates) at any local university or reputable higher learning institution in Malaysia;
- Must be enrolled in a related field of study with a minimum CGPA of 3.3000 in Foundation / Diploma / STPM or equivalent;
- Total combined income of parents / guardians should not exceed RM10,000 per month;
- Non-recipient of any other financial assistance;
- Energetic high achiever who is committed to self-development, driven to excel, has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and holds leadership positions in school or university clubs.
- The full scholarship includes tuition fees and a stipend/living allowance for the minimum duration of the degree course.
- Plenitude scholars will be offered internship opportunities and job placements within Plenitude’s group of companies upon graduation.
- Step 1 : Download application here <Plenitude Scholarship Application Form>.
- Step 2 : Email the completed application form with relevant supporting documents to Plenitude Berhad at email@example.com
* Please name your email subject “Plenitude Scholarship“.
- Step 3 : Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.